2017/08/22

THINGS I LIKE NO. 4

As a make-up wearer, but also as a slightly lazy person, this is one of my favorite things in my bathroom; it's the Brightening Face Wipes from Ole Henriksen. Now, I know you're not really supposed to take your make-up off with wipes, but if you're going to use some, these are the ones. I really enjoy them because they smell nice, they feel nice and they don't dry my skin out.

I especially enjoy using these in autumn and spring, as those are the seasons my skin struggles the most, and the difference between using these and other face-wipes I've tried before is monumental.


They can also be used as "refreshers" to just freshen up, but I never use them for that. If I want to freshen up when I'm not wearing make-up, I'll just wash my face. And did I mention how wonderful they smell?
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig