2017/02/26

BOOK HAUL:
FEBRUARY

February is at an end and it's time to show you some books!

This month has been pretty good. I've been on vacation for a week, which was great, and other than that, life has passed in pleasant monotony. It's snowed quite a lot here in Norway and although that's nice, I am looking more and more forward to spring. The lengthening of daylight during the days helps a lot and it does get brighter and brighter every day!

I've also been getting more and more into reading after having a period of time without much time and headspace to read, so that's been pretty great. And I've gotten loads of cool new books, which is of course what you want to see!



















I hope you've all had a great day and a lovely month!
ALL LINKS ARE AFFILIATE
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig