2016/07/02

UPCOMING RELEASES:
JULY

Summer is in full swing, and I thought I would share with you three books coming out this month!

Sleeper's Castle by Barbara Erskine

1st

As far as I can tell, this is a sort of fairytale inspired tale, with one viewpoint set in the 1400's and one in 2015. This has war and magic, which sounds fantastic.


Saga Vol. 5 by Fiona Staples and Brian K. Vaughan

5th

Another volume in the epic Saga series. I'm pretty excited about this one, I really wish they came out more often, but oh well, it's fun when they do!


The Tidal Zone

7th

This is a literary fiction novel about family, illness and death. It's about a family where the daughter suddenly collapses and no one knows why. I've seen some early reviews of this and it's all been positive, so I really want to read this one.

The Book Depository
Goodreads

What books are you excited about this month?
SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig