2016/03/08

TOP 5:
VINTAGE RED SPINE CLASSICS I WANT TO READ

I really love the Vintage Red Spine series and I have quite a lot of them, so I figured I would share five of them I want to read!

The Sea, The Sea by Iris Murdoch


This is a British classic about a man who retires to a remote house by the sea and cannot find peace.

Together and Apart by Margaret Kennedy


Set in the 1920's, a woman is dissatisfied with her marriage, but talk of divorce sparks interference from family and friends.

Moonfleet by J. Meade Falkner


This is a Victorian tale of adventure, smuggling, cursed treasure and friendship.

The Edwardians by Vita Sackville-West


Sebastian is an heir and therefore has a certain place in Edwardian society, but he is not sure he wants this part.

Conference at Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons


A classic and humorous tale of a girl who finds her childhood farm turned into a conference center and it's not going well.


I just looove these covers!

SHARE:
© The Book Castle | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig